eCopy Means Business
From aerospace to waste management, banking to manufacturing, eCopy ShareScan® turns your investment in copiers into an investment in productivity that saves money and time while improving security and workflow efficiency.
To appreciate the value that eCopy can bring, consider its impact on two of the most demanding, paper-intensive professions anywhere: law and healthcare.
Making the case for better legal practices
In law, the legal brief is anything but brief: every matter regarding the law involves reams of paper documents that must be responsibly tracked and managed to protect confidentiality, facilitate case management and streamline client relations.
eCopy ShareScan provides a better way to digitize and organize paper records that:
- Reduces archive and offsite storage needs
- Helps track email and fax activity for legal and billing purposes
- Facilitates e-filing of court documents
- Assigns scanned documents to specific cases for rapid retrieval and easier case management
- Converts paper text into editable documents, in PDF, Microsoft Word and other formats
Read more about eCopy and the legal profession by downloading our free Meeting the Legal Challenge fact sheet.
Healing healthcare's document ills
Modern healthcare involves a complex chain of patients, providers and payers, each with their own demands for precise, secure documentation. Healthcare professionals have to comply with strict HIPAA requirement for medical records while making every effort to keep paperwork in its place - as a means to an end, not a distraction from delivering care.
With eCopy, the healthcare industry can manage complex records simply, through tools that:
- Enforce confidentiality through 128-bit encryption and at-the-copier redaction of sensitive information
- Maintain an audit trail with transaction logs of all e-mail activity
- Intercept unauthorized users with secure log-in and authentication features
- Help route, distribute and organize clinical and billing records
- Integrate with EMR initiatives, physician credentialing and ECM investments
Read more about eCopy and the health profession by downloading our free Meeting the Healthcare Challenge fact sheet.